You will need to provide information from a Government issued document such as:
- Valid passport
- UK driving licence
- National ID
Along with proof of address which can include one of the following:
- Utility bill (dated within the last 3 months – mobile phone bills are not accepted)
- Council tax bill/ mortgage statement (current year)
- Bank, building society or credit card statement (dated within last 3 months)
- Benefits/pension book showing current address
- Inland Revenue correspondence
- Solicitors letter within the last three months confirming recent house purchase
- Land registry confirmation of address.
Please note: If you have submitted your driving licence as proof of identity you cannot use the same document for proof of address). We will ask you to take and upload photographic evidence of both documents.